Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them.
· 2 min read
- Fashion is a form of self-expression and autonomy at a particular period and place and in a specific context, of clothing, footwear, lifestyle, accessories, makeup, hairstyle, and body posture.
- Fashion has the ability to change and shape lives through its personal connection to us all.
- The four basic ingredients or elements of design used in fashion are shape or silhouette, line, color and texture.
10 interesting facts about fashion:
- 1. 100 Billion Items of Clothing Are Produced Each Year.
- 2. The Target Audience for Fast Fashion Retailers Is Largely Consumers Aged 18 to 24.
- 3. The Average Person Only Wears 20% of Their Clothes 80% of the Time.
- 4. Fast Fashion Companies Generate More Pollution Than International Aviation and Shipping Combined.
- 5. The Fashion Industry Consumes Around 93 Billion Cubic Meters of Water Each Year.
- 6. 60% of Clothes Are Made With Plastic-based Materials.
- 7. 80% of Apparel is Made by Young Women Between the Ages of 18 and 24.
- 8. The European Union is Moving to Tackle Fast Fashion Industries.
- 9. 59% of All Sustainability Claims by European Fashion Brands Are Inaccurate and Misleading.
- 10. More than USD$500 Billion Are Lost from Lack of Recycling and Clothing Underutilisation.
There are five primary types of fashion design:
- Haute Couture.
- Luxury Fashion.
- Ready-to-wear Fashion.
- Economy Fashion.
- Fast Fashion.
5 principle of fashion desing are:
- 1. Rhythm
- 2. Proportion
- 3. Emphasis
- 4. Unity
- 5. Balance
5 benefits of fashion are:
- 1. Fashion Makes First Impression of a Person
- 2. Fashion Saves Your Time
- 3. Puts a Smile on Your Face
- 4. Always make Sure to Stay Relevant
- 5. Fashion Builds Your Confidence Level
Copyright © 2023 Allblogs. All rights reserved.