Uncovering the Mystery of Black Holes: A Comprehensive Guide
· 2 min read
If we fall into the Black Hole, what will happen? Don't know let's find out:-
- A black hole was largely unknown until the 20th century.
- A black hole is a region in space where the force of gravity is so strong, not even light can escape.
- It is the dark center of gravity and swallows everything in its path.
- 100 year before no one knew about a black hole.
- Because of Einstein's theory of Relativity, later black hole was discovered.
- The gravitational force of a black hole impacts time.
- Other forms of energy like sound, heat, or light also affect gravitation as well.
Isn't the name black hole sound weird?
- It sounds like there is an actual hole there, but that's not the case.
- There's no hole in the space.
- Black holes are made by stars and there is some material at their center.
- When the super giant bursts, there are tiny remains of the core.
- If the core is tiny we call it a Neutron star. But anything bigger than that we call a black hole.
- If a star big as our sun, turns into a black hole its diameter will be 50 km.
- But our sun will not become a black hole.
Now let's see how Black Hole is.
- There are mainly 3-4 types of black holes.
- 1. Stellar Black Hole
- 2. Primordial Black Hole
- 3. Supermassive Black Hole
- 4 Intermediate Black Hole
- A black hole isn't a big black ball that sucks everything in.
- There is an orange color ring that is formed around the black hole. It is known as Accretion Disk.
- Due to gravitation pull lots of gaseous matter and debris is attracted towards it.
- The Accretion Disk gives off an optical illusion due to gravity.
- The boundary of the black hole is known as Event Horizon.
- The center of the black hole is termed as Singularity.
So if light cannot pass through Black hole, How can human ?
It also may happen that if we go inside and come back then life for other people on Earth may end. We don't know we can just guess.
More from Allblogs
Copyright © 2023 Allblogs. All rights reserved.